Panorama is closely monitoring the coronavirus situation and taking appropriate precautions learn more.
By definition, Panorama is a not-for-profit continuing care retirement community, but our spirit represents so much more. We understand the value of human connection that is found in true community, especially at the stage of life when it matters most.
Panorama is 145 acres of natural landscape with homes of all varieties surrounded by mature trees and flowers. We offer a spectrum of services for more than 1,000 residents in independent living, assisted living, and long term care. Our success is dependent on the focused attention and compassion of our 300+ employees who are committed to the values which give us purpose, bind us together and define who we are.
With stunning surroundings and opportunities for growth, a career at Panorama is not only personally fulfilling, it’s an opportunity to help others achieve their best possible life.
Here's a sneak peek into life in the Convalescent & Rehabilitation Center:
We offer a benefits program designed to help our employees stay healthy, feel secure, and maintain a positive work/life balance. This is just one way we strive to provide employees with a rewarding workplace.
As an employee, you are so important to the work that we do! To show our gratitude, we offer full time employees:
- Medical and Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Panorama-funded Retirement Plan for eligible employees
- Optional 403(b) Employee’s Savings Program
- Paid Vacation awarded based on length of service
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays (8/year)
- Wellness Bonus (quarterly incentive program for exemplary attendance)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement and Scholarship Programs
- Employee Referral Bonus
* Part-time employees receive pro-rated vacation and sick leave. They also receive company-paid retirement if they meet the minimum qualifications.
Panorama complies with the Transparency in Coverage Rule that requires disclosures of pricing and cost-sharing under plans. This includes in-network provider rates for covered items and services and out-of-network allowed amounts and billed charges for covered items and services.
More information can be found here: https://sawus2prdticmrfhma.z5.web.core.windows.net/