Panorama is closely monitoring the coronavirus situation and taking appropriate precautions learn more.
Updated February 22, 2021
Active COVID-19 Cases at Panorama:
- 1 staff case
- 0 resident cases in the Convalescent & Rehabilitation Center
- 0 resident cases in Assisted Living
- 0 resident cases in Independent Living
Panorama Service Update:
- In accordance with the State’s mandate, indoor visits from non-household members are prohibited unless all individuals involved quarantine for 14 days prior to the visit (or quarantine for 7 days prior to the visit, and receive a negative COVID-19 test result no more than 48-hours prior to the visit).
- Assisted Living is closed to visitors.
- Visitation for the Convalescent & Rehabilitation Center (C&R) is restricted to Essential Service Providers and Compassionate Care visits. Call the C&R at (360)456-0111 for more information.
- Seventeen51 Restaurant & Bistro continues to offer a variety of delivery options including lunch and dinner specials, Heat & Serve meals, Happy Hour specials, and bakery treats.
- Grocery delivery service is available to all Independent Living residents.
- Resident groups are operating in safe and innovative ways.
- Our Aquatic and Fitness Center is open for limited and scheduled use.
Please continue to check this page for updated information.Thank you for your ongoing cooperation and diligence in keeping our campus as safe as possible.