Panorama is closely monitoring the coronavirus situation and taking appropriate precautions learn more.
Making things easier for you
Panorama’s three dedicated social services staff members are devoted to helping residents in times of need. A social worker can help with discharge planning after a hospital stay or smooth the transition when a resident is contemplating a move to a higher level of care.
Social Services Assistance
Thanks to the generous support of Panorama’s Benevolent Fund, there is no charge for Social Services assistance. We offer help with issues such as:
- Newcomer visits to share information with those who are new to the community
- Aging, grief and loss
- Accessing community resources
- Transitions, such as recovery from illness or injury
- Decision-making regarding housing moves
- Family dynamics
- Support and Discussion groups
- Memorial services